Sunday, May 20, 2018
Monday, May 14, 2018
Friday, May 11, 2018
Thursday, May 03, 2018
Monday, April 30, 2018
Government reveals there are SEVEN HUNDRED Islamist and far-right extremists in UK prisons as second 'jail within a jail'
- Number published as Government announces a separation centre at Full Sutton
- It is thought 700 figure is an estimate of inmates linked to any form of extremism
- MoJ said there has been a 75% rise in prisoners convicted of terrorism offences
There are seven hundred prisoners in British jails considered a risk because of their Islamist or far-right nationalist views.
The number, published for the first time since authorities launched a crackdown on radicalisation behind bars, was disclosed as the Government announced a second separation centre to house the 'most subversive' prisoners at HMP Full Sutton.
Ministers announced plans to set up three specialist facilities to isolate fanatics from the rest of the population last year.
Moves to establish the 'jails within jails' gathered pace after an official review warned that Islamist extremism was a growing problem in prisons in England and Wales.
The assessment found evidence of offenders advocating support for ISIS and 'charismatic' prisoners acting as 'self-styled emirs' to radicalise other inmates.
The first separation centre opened at HMP Frankland in Durham in July.
Announcing the opening of the facility at HMP Full Sutton, in East Yorkshire, the Ministry of Justice said: 'With 700 prisoners considered a risk due to their extremist views, and foreign fighters returning from Syria and Iraq hardened and dangerous, the Government is meeting the challenge of confronting and countering the spread of poisonous ideology within prisons.'
It is understood the 700 figure is an overall estimate of all inmates linked to any form of extremism, including Islamist or far-right ideologies.
The MoJ said there has been a 75 per cent increase in prisoners convicted of terrorism-related offences in the last three years.
At the end of December there were 224 individuals in custody in Britain after being charged with or convicted of terrorism-related crimes.
Of those, 192, or 86 per cent, were assessed as holding Islamist views, while 21, or just under a tenth, were identified as having extreme far-right sympathies.
Justice Secretary David Gauke said there had been a 75 per cent rise in terrorism-related offences over the last three years
Other prisoners held for non-terrorism offences but deemed to be an extremism risk were also counted in the 700 figure.
Justice Secretary David Gauke said: 'As a result of the Government's unprecedented action to protect the public from extremists, we have seen a 75 per cent rise in terrorism-related prisoners over the last three years.
'That means we need to do more than ever before to confront and counter the threat, including the spread of all forms of poisonous ideology within prisons - and we are meeting that challenge.
'With thousands of prison staff now trained to deal with extremism, an enhanced intelligence capability and separation centres for the most subversive prisoners, we are well equipped to deal with this threat.'
Inmates can be moved to the specialist units if they are linked to terror plotting or considered to pose a risk to national security.
Those seeking to influence others to commit terrorist crimes, or whose extremist views are undermining good order and security behind bars can also be taken out of the mainstream population.
The third centre will be in operation by the end of the year, the MoJ said. The three sites combined will hold up to 28 individuals.
Sunday, April 29, 2018
HALAL Slaughter Videos (Not Nice)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXmB9... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7wUY... OTHER SOURCES; https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwel... https://www.rspca.org.uk/adviceandwel... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27324224 https://www.gov.uk/government/collect... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddr... https://www.gov.uk/guidance/halal-and... http://www.fwi.co.uk/livestock/increa... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017... https://royalnawaab.com/halal-industr... https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst... https://www.foodmanufacture.co.uk/Art... http://www.gulf-insider.com/denmark-b... https://forward.com/news/breaking-new... https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Sacked mosque treasurer, 65, who breached a restraining order by setting up a rogue website to falsely accuse fellow Muslim worshippers of being paedophiles is spared jail
- javed Javed made false claims about worshippers at the Madina Mosque, Cardiff
- He spread lies after he was sacked as treasurer following a row with members
- In January 2017, he was given a order banning him from making the posts
- He carried on spreading the lies was given eight month suspended sentence
Javed Javed, 65, made false claims that four worshippers at the Madina Mosque in Cardiff were paedophiles. Pictured: Leaving Cardiff Crown Court today
A sacked mosque official who set up a rogue website to wrongly accuse other Muslim worshippers of being paedophiles has managed to avoid jail.
Javed Javed made false claims about four men at the Madina mosque in Cardiff, linking them with child abuse and picturing them next to 'offensive' images such as pigs and alcohol.
The 65-year-old was sacked as treasurer of the mosque after a row with members, a court heard.
He then started using a website to upload 'derogatory' posts about the men.
In January 2017, Javed was given a restraining order banning him from making the posts, which he ignored.
He then set up another website where he accused the Mosque of harbouring paedophiles.
Prosecutor Peter Donnison said: 'He said members were paedophiles and involved in child sex offenses.
'He said individuals were having affairs with other members of the community, and the mosque harboured individuals associated with these activities.
'He also posted grossly offensive images including pictures of pigs and alcohol alongside members of the community.
'The victims found the images disturbing and said they were disgusted.'
His victims told Cardiff Crown court they lived in fear because of the false accusations leveled against them by Javed.
One victim said: 'I am concerned about going out in public because I'm aware people may have seen the website and believed his lies.'
Another said: 'I'm angry and disgusted Javed breached these order. Despite the hurt he caused we saw fit to forgive him and allow him to get his life straight.
'Nothing he said is true but I find myself being degraded by others on social media. It's had a detrimental effect on my social life.
'It's having an effect on my family and causes arguments because they want this to stop.'
Javed Javed, 65, made bogus sex claims about four men at the mosque - by linking them with child abuse and picturing them next to "offensive" images such as pigs and alcohol
One official at the mosque told the court: 'The impact it's had has been distressing and caused anger at the mosque.'
Neil Treharne, defending, said: 'He apologises for the upset he has caused. He will not be posting such things again.'
He told the court that Javed was 'broke' having recently been made homeless and was 'extremely ill' a stroke and kidney failure.
Giving his ruling, Jeremy Jenkins QC said Javed had caused 'considerable anxiety' to his victims.
He said: 'Each of these gentlemen acted with dignity and restraint despite the fact they must have been hurt by the things you posted.'
Javed, of Pontprennau, Cardiff, admitted six counts of acting in breach of a restraining order, was given an eight month suspended sentence and ordered to pay a £140 surcharge.